Saturday, August 5, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up for the month of July 2017


Hi. Yes, I know this post is a little late.  We just started doing pre-school activities here.  Have I mentioned that I’m not a morning person and getting up at 6:30am is just torture???? I can’t believe that school is about to start again.  Phineas and Ferb are wrong! There are NOT 104 days of summer vacation.  Sorry, I digress….

We’re now in the month of August.  This is your opportunity to catch any posts for the month of July that you might have missed.

Until next time.

New Releases



Reviews



Interviews/Guest Posts


Spotlights and Cover Reveals



Giveaways


You can also head over to my Facebook page, where you’ll see sale info on various books and more.

*And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide, I get a small commission (4%).  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.  I would LOVE to do more giveaways.*

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...